Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Another project - here we go again

Well, I finally called my contractor and had a meeting about the last big remodeling project for my house--the basement and garage.  Business has been slow and he is ready to start almost immediately.  We'll go over his quote and options when he has it together.  And then we start.  I don't plan to blog this day by day as I did the kitchen.  And certainly the disruption will be nothing like the kitchen was.  As I told my contractor, I'm basically getting my house into "ready to sell" condition but then plan to live in it for at least five more years or longer, depending on my ability to take care of it myself. 

I've put this one off for a long time and finally somehow managed to make that phone call this week to set the wheels in motion.  Stay tuned.

No comments: