Friday, March 25, 2016

Changes

At one time I was maintaining five different blogs: a political blog, a movie review blog, a book review blog, a personal blog for public view and a personal blog for my view only.  I have recently suspended the book and movie review blogs and today I'm suspending the political blog, my old Red State Blues.  I have been very inactive in my posts to these blogs and it's time to acknowledge I have no desire to maintain them any longer.

The next casualty may be this blog of "My So-Called Life". I find the blog has become repetitive and even dull -- even for me.  Pictures of my yard, birds, and my dog. I'll have to see how I feel about it in the coming months.  I need an infusion of creativity.

I'll continue with the personal blog for my view only.  It has become so helpful in tracking my efforts in many areas.

By suspending blogs, I'm not deleting them entirely -- yet.  If I have a change of heart, the old blogs remain in the Blogspot system should I want to reactivate them. But these changes are good for now.

1 comment:

troutbirder said...

Cutting back is almost synonymous for me now with the aging process and health issues. I guess it really means adapting to new circumstances. Reading keeps me going now more than ever and inspires occasionally a new post on the old blogs. Good luck in the future perhaps someday the urge to write will come back...:)