Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sorry no photos (UPDATE - photos after all)

UPDATE:  My brilliant son, one of several, managed to retrieve everything from my laptop hard drive, even though the laptop itself is DOA.  I'm posting a couple of my favorites from the party here.  Others may still be seen on Facebook at the link below.

 I downloaded all my party photos to my laptop and the next day the laptop was fried.  It's a long story and at the moment I'm not sure if I'll retrieve anything from it.  Luckily, I had already posted the best party photos on Facebook.

I use my laptop mostly for photos and surfing while I watch TV, so the only thing I lost was a lot of photos, and mostly recent ones.  And as I thought about it, I realized that most of those needed a good culling anyway and I had already posted my favorites here on the blog or on Facebook.

The party photos can be seen here on Facebook.

No comments: