Friday, October 23, 2009

Snow is predicted

Next week.  A couple of days of snow.  So today or tomorrow I'll get the snow tires put on the car.  October is winding down and winter weather is to be expected from now through March.  May as well get mentally ready for it - and physically.

I have finished everything on the October To Do list except making decisions on the kitchen remodel.  Still taking backward steps.  I have three bids now and I seem to have just introduced more questions, more possibilities.  And now everyone I talk to is questioning my floor decision.  So I'm rethinking and will shop some more this weekend.  At this rate my kitchen is going to be torn up all through the holidays.  Oh well, I guess it doesn't make that much difference to me.

My November and December To Do lists will be just one thing:  Get the kitchen remodel done.  No other projects.  Of course, there will be some Christmas shopping in there somewhere.  But not much as I've cut way back on gift giving.  And the kids always get money from me. 

So that's it.  Remodel the kitchen.  Before the new year.

No comments: