Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Back to the lists

The remodel was so big, I stuck with one big general list of things to do and abandoned my daily or weekly lists.  Consequently, I slacked off a lot and wasted a lot of the past two months.  No  more.  Yesterday I began the daily LOTTD again and it was successful.  I always do best if I write it down in the morning.  I had a small interruption in the evening to help out a friend, and it reminded me to not expect to fill up every waking minute.  And I did remember to put myself on the list - my walk, stretches, etc., intended to take care of my well-being.

Now that the snow has mostly melted, I'm getting eager to do even some small things in the yard.  It's still so cold, and I can't stay out long, but even a half hour at a time will allow for some satisfaction.

It feels good to be getting back into the groove.

4 comments:

JBinford-Bell said...

I have been skirting around the daily lists because I know right there at the top has to go "tax prep" so it can be handed to the CPA.

So I have been doing things that should be on the list below that. My Bad.

Bekkieann said...

I worked on my taxes on Sunday and found that I owe money this year. I'll have to make some adjustments so that doesn't happen again next year. Well, I'll wait and file in April. I figure if you have to write a check, you may as well wait until the deadline.

Intelliblog said...

Hi Becky! Sorry it's been a long time that I haven;t visited, but it's been extra hectic around my neck of the woods and it was a struggle to keep posting on my blog.

I am catching up now. Good to see the winter is finally starting to depart from your neck of the woods and that you are seeing hints of spring.

Keep well!

Bekkieann said...

So nice to have you visit and your very nice comments, Nicholas. I've sure had a hard time sticking with my blogs as well, so I surely understand. I am so drawn to the outdoors now. I imagine when it gets hot, I'll lose my desire to be out there and may get back some consistency. I enjoy your blog and keep up through my reader even though I've not left many comments. I always find your posts very interesting and thought provoking. Your videos are always special. Keep up the good work, I'm there even if just lurking.