Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Things come together

Feeling a little stressed with so much to do, I decided to take the rest of the week off and just work hard in the yard and garage. The Dish guy showed up early and the TV is back in business. Then someone called about the Olds, later drove it and bought it. Then the lawyer called and said he would get that retirement form completed and filed without further delay. Did a little running around to get the paperwork all squared away. Suddenly, I realize so many things did get done today after all and I can relax just a bit. Just a bit. Still have to work on the sprinkling system.

AND LATER: Got all the sprinklers repaired in the front and watered each station 10 minutes. Things look much better. The wisteria is about to burst into glorious bloom. If it rains tomorrow I'll wait till later in the week to do the back sprinklers. I know of two maybe three problems there.

No comments: