Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Possible thunderstorms tomorrow

Won't it be nice to have some free water from the sky? If we get it. I am not going to agonize any longer about why my yard occupies so much of my thoughts. It's big. It's hard to manage. The results are very rewarding. It makes me feel happy.

And life is far too fragile and short to fret over such a silly thing. Today held an example of that. I am getting perspective. I'm looking around and feeling thankful for such a good life, wonderful family and friends, many opportunities, and good health which permits me to make the most of everything else.

Rain or shine, tomorrow will be a good day. I'm remembering my new year's resolution:

Life is short,
Break the rules,
Forgive quickly,
Kiss slowly,
Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably,
And never regret anything that made you smile.

No comments: