Saturday, July 21, 2007

No time for car repairs

Had the wheels aligned and they said I have a loose bearing. Should be covered under the warranty, so need to take it to the dealer. Ugh. I hate car repairs as I hate being without my car. That was a week ago. How soon do I need to get it in? I don't know. But I'm just too busy. Simone's parents arrived from Brazil and I helped at the airport since S&S don't have enough room in their car. Had a great visit two evenings. Had to drive Steve to work twice as the Olds is kaput, and Simone needed the car. They are trying to find a van. Jeff spent one evening here installing Vista on my new computer. What a pain, I'd rather go back to XP. Picked up Jenn at the airport last night, then we had dinner and went to King's English for the Harry Potter party. Now I have today to get ready for my sisters brunch I'm having tomorrow. The house and yard have been neglected all week, so I'm way behind on my list of things to do. Are you kidding - take my car in to the shop this week?! I hope I can safely put it off for a few more days.

No comments: