Monday, November 5, 2007

Monday Morning

Well, I managed to finished planting all the bulbs after all. Things are nearly ready for winter now and I can start focusing on indoor projects. Spent a really lovely afternoon yesterday. Old friend, Pat and her husband, Mark, had an elegant wine and cheese at their beautiful home. It was relaxing and nice to have a chance to visit at length with new and old friends.

My body is still on daylight savings time. Just couldn't stay awake after 9 p.m., but woke up much too early. Played some guitar just for fun, and then played piano and finally felt like sleeping again.

I'll be working in the office this week. I have major problems with the new computer and it may require a total reformat of the hard drive. Ugh. Luckily I have everything backed up. Not so sure I'm liking Vista after all.

No comments: