Saturday, November 3, 2007

A near perfect Saturday

Well, after planting exactly 113 bulbs, I picked up ReNae for lunch. As we drove down the hill, a four-point buck crossed in front of us. We stopped and watched him until he wandered out of our view. We had a great lunch at Barbacoa and walked around the 9th and 9th neighborhood before heading home. THEN, I did something I've been wanting to do for a long time. I bought a beautiful, new acoustic guitar from Acoustic Music in Salt Lake. What a great shop and what a wonderful guitar is it. Then I visited the game store and picked up some games I've been wanting. Squeezed in some time to drop off at DI some clothes that are now two and three sizes too large. Recycled the newspapers. Then came home and played my guitar for an hour. My fingertips are numb, but what a pleasure. I was thinking of planting the remaining bulbs before sundown, but it's been a full day. Let's save something for tomorrow. I still have my walk ahead of me.

And could this weather be any better for a day in November?!

No comments: