Saturday, January 31, 2009

Eating Out

I've been having just too much fun for two days now. Have accomplished nothing on my list of things to do. Had to take the whole day off work yesterday to fit in all my plans. It was worth it. Had breakfast with SLC Mayor Becker along with a half dozen other bloggers. Then had lunch with my two best friends in the world, one of whom I hadn't seen in 20 years. Skipped dinner, but made popcorn and watched my favorite movie, Four Weddings and a Funeral, which never fails to make me laugh and cry. Then lunch again today with my neighbor friend, with our usual once a month outing. Well all I can say is, that's just TOO much eating out. Too much eating period! Even with all the walking I'm doing, a girl can't get away with that. So this week, I'm resolving no more eating out -- until Saturday, that is, as it's the monthly Reel Women dinner and a movie.

And since we're talking about Four Weddings and a Funeral, here's Rowan Atkinson as a minister performing his first ceremony for the second wedding--one of my favorite scenes (there are so many).



And the funeral. Ah, still makes my cry.

No comments: