Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Worst Book Ever Written--The Shadow God

The Shadow God
by Aaron Rayburn
(no stars)

I didn't read this book. I just read the review of it on Amazon.com. I sincerely enjoyed the reviewer's writing at least, and from the excerpts provided, I'd have to say he's probably close to right in his estimation.

For a chuckle, click this link and read the review for yourself. http://www.amazon.com/review/R1LPA5YOND6TGD/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

Here are a couple of my favorites from the excerpts provided:

"Spiers's eyes popped extraneously from their sockets, as his face turned from a deep red to a sickly purple."

"Of all the things to think, he never thought he'd think that."

"Eubanks looked annoyed. He exhaled annoyingly and said..."
As our reviewer said, "It's enough to make aspiring writers want to give up . . . "

No comments: