Friday, May 25, 2007

TGIF

I'm getting back to my regular self again. Got a little sleep and I do feel better. I went out and finished weeding the parking strip and got a good start on the upper hill. After being out of commission for a couple of days, it's nice to make some progress again. Everything is looking so pretty in the yard. Tonight a small hawk landed on the light pole by the day lilies and scared all the little birds half to death. But he left without wreaking any havoc.

Tomorrow I'm driving mom and dad to Newton. They are getting too old to drive that far and I know dad in particular wants to go see the family farm. I don't think mom wants to visit the cemeteries, but she's going along anyway. We're having lunch at Maddox on the way home. I'll be home early enough to get some housework done in the afternoon and maybe watch a movie Saturday night. Maybe I'll invite Brittany and Kevin over to spend the night too.

Three day weekend! Yay!!!

No comments: