Friday, October 24, 2008

Our big party

After months of planning and preparation, our party day arrives tomorrow. Mom's 80th birthday. Her birthday isn't really until December, but she was worried about people driving long distances in unpredictable weather, so we all agreed October would serve better. My sisters are such talented and creative women, and I'm excited to see the results of everyone's efforts. I know it's going to be fabulous. I'll be there with my camera for additional photos to add to mom's memory book. I'm tired from staying up late working on my own part of the projects, but at least I'm on top of it. Just have to do my food prep tomorrow and help with the setup. Then we'll party.

Sunday, I'm taking the entire day off from any kind of housework or yardwork. Think I'll go to the bird refuge and perhaps a movie too.

No comments: