Thursday, December 24, 2009

Day 23: Plumbing and really time for a rest

The plumber is here and things are progressing with getting water hooked up.  Contractor and I discussed backsplash and I may totally change my idea on that.  I'm going out shopping again on Saturday.  I think I did too much yesterday--feel exhausted today.  I wanted to start putting things away, but I don't know if I'll really make any progress on that today.  But since I don't go back to work until Monday, I think I'll take it easy today and try not to overdo.
------
Later: Plumber finished fairly quickly but did not hook up the dishwasher or the icemaker in the fridge.  No problem, I at least have a sink and water now.  That's stainless steel dual bowl sink and Delta faucet with a pull-down sprayer and a soap dispenser.  Very sleek and chic, don't you think?  And yes, that is late afternoon sunshine you see peeking in from the dining room.

 

No comments: